10.04.2013

Products I Love.... My Nike Free 5.0+ Running Shoes! Mini Product Review

"Nike Free 5.0+" -- Products I Love
No more clomp, clomp.

These sneaks make my feet feel like i've slipped on a pair of comfy, barefoot slippers while I trail run, boot the soccer ball with the kids, wander thru the Whole Foods aisles seeking gluten-free goodies, and tromp the incessant hallways of blogger conventions.

All in snazzy, "retro" neon-pink that remind me of my pimply years in high school. Gag-me!

They've seen everything over the last 4 months. Doggie poo, bear poop, gum gloop, rain storms, wet trails, Vermont trails, Cali trails, pavement and tacky carpets.

And are still a favorite.

Namaste & Three Cheers! -OM

For more techy details & reviews:
Foot Locker Reviews
Video Review - who knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment