5.21.2012

Universe & Ma Nature Welcome New Outdoorsy Blogger

Hello Universe! 

It is me, small but ultimately significant, I hope, peon Annie Y starting-up my new Blog titled: Outdoorsy Mama. I plan to wow the planet and those who stumble upon this daily/weekly babbling with fun, outdoorsy, at times practical, but mostly whimsical adventure and thoughts from a gal with Ma Nature and 3 kids in her soul.

Excited you’ll be in on the ride and excited to start typing and see where this all leads us.

Join in the fun and let me know what you think.

Namaste and 3 Cheers!

(ps. this pic rocks except for random dude in background who i am, at this moment, trying to photoshop out of the pic. looking forward to the before and after...)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looking forward to seeing what's out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your great-grandmother predicted this blog, me thinks, when she gave you the nickname Annie Colorado...she is proud I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much, gals! love the support. it's very strange sort of airing a diary into cyber-land.

    sitting here at the computer for post # 2.... now what ;)

    ReplyDelete